I remember my first Bluetooth headset review. I was skeptical. I felt like a giant asshole when I wore it. And I’ll say this much – my opinion on them hasn’t changed much. Wearing one outside of a moving vehicle or a closed office just strikes me as rude. Is it any way, shape, or form harming me when people do it? No, but neither are Crocs, and I think many of us have “feelings” about them.
Before I go on with that potentially never-ending rant, let’s talk about the Icon HD. If you’ve ever purchased a …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Video Review] The Jawbone ERA Puts All Your Other Bluetooth Headsets To Shame
- Jawbone To Come Out With New, Larger JAMBOX Bluetooth Speaker Called… BIG JAMBOX
- Always Innovating Announces The HDMI Dongle – An Itty Bitty Alternative To The Set-Top Box
- [Review] Jaybird Freedom Stereo Bluetooth Headset: Awesome… If You Don’t Actually Talk On Your Phone
- [Updated: Here Are The Winners!] Giveaway: Win One Of Three MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Bluetooth Headphones
[Review] Jawbone Icon HD + The NERD: A Pretty Good Bluetooth Headset, As Long As You Ignore The Price was written by the awesome team at Android Police.