While the rest of the world looks to the next super-spectacular smartphone with the latest technology, Pantech has decided to keep it simple and cheap with the Burst. This nice little smartphone comes in at a measly $49.99 with a new two-year contract through AT&T, and that makes it great for Android fans on a budget, those looking for a decent but cheap phone for their kids, or people who are new to the smartphone world and are looking to test the waters. I know you must be thinking (because I did, too) that overall quality must suffer greatly for …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Updated] CES 2012: AT&T Bringing Six New Android-Powered Devices To Its LTE Network In 2012: Sony Xperia Ion, Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket II, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Exhilarate, Pantech Burst, And Pantech Element
- [CES 2012] The Biggest News To Come Out Of CES So Far (Day 1)
- Pantech Vega No.5 To Be Released In Korea This Month, Sports A 1.5GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon And 1GB Of RAM
- Pantech To Bring Non-Touch Gestures To Android Phones
- Verizon Wireless Announces The Pantech Breakout, An Affordable 4G LTE Handset
[Review] For A Budget Phone, The Pantech Burst Packs Plenty Of Bang For The Buck was written by the awesome team at Android Police.