If you love old-school side-scroller fighting games like Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and Street Fighter, then you’ve probably played one of the many The Kings of Fighters games throughout the years. The series has now made its way to Android, albeit only for a few select devices for the time being.
The Android version of TKoF brings all of the in-your-face gameplay that fans of the franchise have come to expect, including three-on-three Team Battle mode, Single Battle, and Endless Endurance mode so you can really test your skills. The game also features 20 classic characters, like Kyo Kusanagi, K’, Ash …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare – Force Recon Now Available For Select Android Devices – And It’s Free!
- Worms Now Available In Market, Productivity Takes Another Massive Hit World-Wide
- CyanogenMod 7.1 Nightlies Expanded To A Slew Of Devices, Including AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy SII, Motorola Atrix 4G, Optimus Black, And Tons Of Xperias
- CyanogenMod Joins With FreeXperia Team To Bring CM7 Support To Ten New Sony Ericsson Devices With Upcoming Release
- [New Game] Doptrix Puts An Awesome "Twist" On Classic Tetris Gameplay
The King Of Fighters Android Lands In The Play Store, But It Only Supports A Fistful Of Devices (For Now) was written by the awesome team at Android Police.