Good news for T-Mo customers with either the HTC Sensation 4G or the Amaze 4G: ICS is coming your way… sometime in the future. T-Mobile just updated its support documents for each device stating that they will be getting Ice Cream Sandwich, but it’s just not sure when that’s going to happen.
There are no other details available at this time, either – but it’s still nice to know that Magenta loves you enough to go ahead and put the info out there that you will be getting ICS. T-Mobile should update the support docs accordingly as new information becomes …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- HTC Sheds Some Light On ICS Updates, Puts The Sensation, Sensation 4G, And Sensation XE At The Front Of The Line For OTAs At The End Of March
- HTC Goes Even More Officially Official With ICS Update List On Their Blog, Reminds Us Which 16 Devices Will Get It
- HTC: Ice Cream Sandwich Coming To Sensation, Rezound, EVO 3D, EVO Design, Amaze, And More In Early 2012
- White HTC Sensation To Launch March 1 In Europe With Ice Cream Sandwich In Tow
- Android 4.0 Now Rolling Out To The HTC Sensation In Nordic Countries, Sensation XE In Germany
T-Mobile Announces Ice Cream Sandwich Updates For The Amaze 4G And Sensation, But Gives No Other Details was written by the awesome team at Android Police.