Dish Network has formally withdrawn its offer to acquire the high-speed internet provider Clearwire. It now looks like Sprint is well on its way to close the deal at $5.00 per share. The move was made in response to a change in recommendation from Clearwire’s board of directors last week, resulting in the board shying away from Dish’s [...]
The post Dish Withdraws Clearwire Bid After Sprint Wins Board Recommendation appeared first on Cult of Android.
- AT&T Rolls Out Android 4.1.2 For LTE Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Verizon Announces LTE Rollout Is ‘Substantially Complete’
- Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Mega 5.8 & 6.3 Leaked With New Purple Paint Jobs
- Vine Update Brings Front-Facing Camera Support
- Google Play Movies & TV Update Brings A New Redesigned User Interface